29 Jul 2015
This position has been filled.
- This position has been filled.
Are you a smart, well-organised and socially-savvy digital individual who gets things done? If so then read on, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you.
This is your dream job if you’re passionate about producing high quality online digital projects and you want to build on a proven track record of successful over-delivery. It will be fast, intense, involved and challenging and it will be fun and dynamic as well.
- we suggest that this role is well suited to an individual with a background in website development. If you have a knowledge of Drupal (or other opensource CMS) all the better
- you may be an established web developer with a number of years of experience who is now looking for a change, to move into management
- you may have stepped up to be project manager in a web development role previously
- you may have worked client-side as a website or digital officer, or website editor and have good technical knowledge
- you will enjoy meeting people
- you will grow into this position
- you will be up for it
Responsibilities – Summary
We are looking for someone who is technically minded, a self-starter and able to keep on top of a variety of tasks, which can be constantly changing and challenging.
- scope and manage projects, across a range of clients primarily focussing on web builds
- gather detailed technical project requirements, conceptualise technical solutions and be able to communicate these to developers
- test digital deliverables against client requirements
- set realistic schedules and timelines, allocating resources (both internal and external) accordingly
- deliver an excellent level of client service and consistently manage client expectations
- identify and manage project risks
- be delivery focused
When you get the job
We're an ethical, opinionated and driven company specialising in the arts cultural, heritage and not-for-profit sectors, so you'll be working with great clients to create moden sites for good causes. You'll work alongside developers, designers, project managers, so you'll be part of a great team. We focus on opensource technology and exclusively on Drupal as our development and publishing platform of choice, so you'll be part of the opensource revolution. We run projects in a variety of approaches - agile where appropriate, waterfall in others.
In return we'll offer
A salary commensurate with experience, 20 days annual leave (plus the 8 statutory days) and necessary kit (laptop, mobile etc). You'll work with great clients and have rewarding and stimulating work environment. Equally, the Web is an exciting and fast paced world, so conferences, workshops, seminar and webinars all there for the taking. We're a dual located agency: semi-colocated (based in Peckham, south London) and semi-remote (there's the opportunity to working remotely from your own office, hot desk or home some of the time). We have a preference for London/ South East England but candidates from all UK regions will be considered. We currently work out of London, Wales, Hampshire, Hungary and Buenos Aires.
At the core of Tincan is a deep seated desire to do a good job, for people doing good things and to enjoy it while we're doing it. It means we're passionate about our technology, our clients and making a real difference to their online presence- we always want to extend their online reach and help teach them new things.
This position has been filled
Thanks but no thanks ... NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
Tincan is an equal opportunities employer.