29 Jul 2015
Drupal Developer - Experienced
This position has been filled.
- This position has been filled.
If this sounds like you ...
- you already use Drupal
- you have a broad knowledge of web technologies
- you're comfortable with Drupal module development and the Drupal API
- you're keen on web standards and are a stickler for quality
- you’re imaginative, and can tailor solutions to match client budgets and deadlines
- you're good on Drupal 7 but equally eager to get stuck into early D8 projects
- you can impress us with examples of the brilliant things you've made
Extra brownie points for ...
- Contributions to the Drupal community
- Experience in integrating web services such as eCommerce, Marketing Automation, Email Campaign Managment and Search
- Prior agency experience
- Sharing our values
... then we should talk
We need a PHP developer who can work within a framework like Drupal. You should know how to optimise your code for performance and maintainability. You will be working on new and existing Drupal websites with your main focus being Drupal development.
When you get the job
We're an ethical, opinionated and driven company specialising in the arts cultural, heritage and not-for-profit sectors, so you'll be working with great clients to create moden sites for good causes. You'll work alongside developers, designers, project managers, so you'll be part of a great team. We focus on opensource technology and exclusively on Drupal as our development and publishing platform of choice, so you'll be part of the opensource revolution. We run projects in a variety of approaches - agile where appropriate, waterfall in others.
In return we'll offer
A salary commensurate with experience, 20 days annual leave (plus the 8 statutory days) and necessary kit (laptop, mobile etc). You'll work with great clients and have rewarding and stimulating work environment. Equally, the Web is an exciting and fast paced world, so conferences, workshops, seminar and webinars all there for the taking. We're a dual located agency: semi-colocated (based in Peckham, south London) and semi-remote (there's the opportunity to working remotely from your own office, hot desk or home some of the time). We have a preference for London/ South East England but candidates from all UK regions will be considered. We currently work out of London, Wales, Hampshire, Hungary and Buenos Aires.
At the core of Tincan is a deep seated desire to do a good job, for people doing good things and to enjoy it while we're doing it. It means we're passionate about our technology, our clients and making a real difference to their online presence- we always want to extend their online reach and help teach them new things.
This position has been filled
Thanks but no thanks ... NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
Tincan is an equal opportunities employer.