26 Feb 2016
We're hiring! Junior Drupal Site Builder
NOTE: This position has been filled.
Yep, we're hiring. We're looking for somebody keen to learn advanced site-building with the Drupal CMS. Full support and training will be provided, and you’ll play an essential role in delivering quality digital solutions.
You'll be joining a creative, enthusiastic team who share and benefit from each others' expertise. We develop high-quality relationships with our clients, and actively participate in the Drupal community.
The technical skills we're looking for:
- Basic understanding of Drupal and its configuration, ideally demonstrated through previous projects you have worked on
- Familiarity with Panels, Views, Feeds, Features and Search modules
- Understanding of helper modules to make site admin as intuitive as possible
The type of person we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent self management, working as part of a distributed team
- The ability to handle a varying workload while maintaining a high quality of work
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Good timekeeping
As your Drupal skills develop, you will cover a variety of areas including:
- Advising our project managers on solutions and best practice
- Building new applications and sites from the ground up with Drupal
- Extending existing Drupal projects
- Evaluating new modules and techniques to improve our projects
- Responding to client support tickets
- Internal projects to create or improve our services
- Attending Drupal camps, workshops and supporting Tincan participation in community events
Most importantly we’re looking for somebody who is friendly, positive and hungry to learn as part of our team.
Salary & Benefits
DOE (dependent on experience)
The Web is an exciting and fast paced world. You'll work with great clients and conferences, workshops, seminars and webinars all there for the taking. You'll have your choice of development hardware (i.e. laptop etc). 20 days annual leave (plus the 8 statutory days) and once you've proved yourself, you can work p/t from home/ home office/ remote desk.
How to apply
If you think this sounds like somewhere you could really shine, please send your CV and covering email telling us why with the subject line ‘Junior Drupal Site Builder’ to email@example.com. Please include some URLs to projects you’ve worked on (clearly stating your involvement) or any public code you may have on Github or similar. Note: The role is initially for 6 months with the prospect of the contract being extended and permanent thereafter.
Thanks but no thanks ... NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.